Your shopping cart is empty!
Guess how many metres of denim go into a pair of our jeans
Terms and Conditions - April Guess the Number of Metres of Denim Fabric Competition
- The Promotion is a free to enter Competition and will run throughout April 2015, ending on 30th April 2015 at 23:59hrs GMT / London time.
- There will be 1 overall winner who will receive shipped free of charge their chosen size of a pair of stonewashed Japanese selvedge denim jeans from the Quantock range available at the time of being informed of the prize.
- The Competition is open to all UK as well as overseas residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of Quantock Clothing Limited, their agents, partners and families are not permitted to enter.
- Entry to the competition is by Liking the Quantock Clothing Facebook page and providing an answer to the competition question in the reply to Facebook post with comments box.
- The Winner will be deemed to be the person who has an active registered like of the Quantock Facebook page on 1st May 2015 and who has given the "closest number to" (+/-) or the number matching the actual number of metres of denim fabric used to make a pair of our jeans.
- The method used to calculate the number of metres of fabric used per pair of jeans has been to take a roll of 50 metres of fabric and to divide that by the number of complete patterns across our size range that the 50 metres of fabric can give. This accounts for differing leg lengths and waist sizes. This clarification was added on 6th April 2015 at 10:00GMT. As a result the Promoter deems it appropriate to consider any guess given from the start of the competition to 6th April 2015 at 10:00GMT as a valid guess. These valid guesses will then be added to the pool of potential Winners to be drawn against, so long as the condition of the Facebook page like has been met.
- Should there be more than 1 correct answer or "closest number to" answer, then the Winner will be selected on 1st May from all those answering correctly or from those with matching "closest to" answers using random decision tools and who have an active registered like of the Quantock Facebook page on 1st May 2015. The random decision tools used to draw the Winner will be under strict controlled conditions to ensure impartiality and run on 1st May 2015.
- The Winner will be contacted directly by 2nd May 2015 and then announced on Facebook/Twitter/Google+.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the Competition, the Winner grants the Promoter permission to use their name for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- The Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Competition at any time without notice.
- Entry to the Competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of the Quantock Clothing Ltd website.
- All dates referred to in these terms and conditions and are based on GMT / London times.
- Promoter: Quantock Clothing Ltd. Registered office: 3 Bilton Hall, Church Walk, Bilton, Rugby, Warwickshire CV22 7LX United Kingdom
- Free Standard
- Easy International
- Free UK
- Our Commitment